Browse Engagement Ring Styles
When you choose your engagement ring and wedding rings, you want to find the perfect pieces that delight your senses and reflect your lifelong love. Lyle Husar Designs has helped selective customers in the Greater Milwaukee, Lake Country and Waukesha region find the perfect engagement rings and wedding rings for nearly 50 years.
There are 5 Basic Ring Styles You'll Need To Know:
While there are an unending variety of patterns, details and metal choices, there are five basic types you are likely to encounter:
- Solitaire - A single stone. Still the most popular choice in engagement rings. The head secures the diamond. Prongs allow the diamond to catch the most light. A four-prong-setting shows more of the diamond, but a six-prong setting is often more secure.
- Halo - Think of the halo as a crown of diamonds framing the main stone. Halos generally follow the shape of the main center diamond and can be round, cushion, princess (square), oval, pear, marquise or many other custom shapes.
- Modern Heirloom - New rings that are inspired by vintage designs of the Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, and Mid-Century eras.
- Contemporary - Diamonds or other gemstones, flank the main stone for additional sparkle or color. Popular contemporary settings include 'channel', which protects stones by keeping them flush, 'bar-channel', which allows more light to enter and 'tension' style.
- Past, Present, Future - Features 3 stones, one for the past, one for the present, and one for the future. Typically, the center diamond is larger than the two side stones. The center and side stones may also be a unique combination of colored gemstones like sapphires, rubies, emeralds, morganite, tanzanite, or dozens of others.
Browse by Ring Style:
Find the Engagement Ring of Your Dreams at Brookfield’s Lyle Husar Designs
As the premier jeweler in Brookfield, Milwaukee and Waukesha, Lyle Husar Designs carries the exquisite engagement ring and wedding rings that will become the enduring symbols of your love.
Let Our Expertise Be Your Guide
For many Lyle Husar Designs customers, wedding jewelry represents their first investment in jewelry. Our team of Trusted Advisors excel at helping customers choose the engagement rings and wedding rings that perfectly meet their distinctive style and budget requirements. When you choose your engagement ring and wedding rings at Lyle Husar Designs, you’ll appreciate the depth and breadth of expertise we bring to your purchase experience.
Lyle Husar Designs carries a wide selection of exquisite, handcrafted engagement rings and wedding rings from many of the most sought-after designers in the world. You can choose from world-renowned designers such as Tacori, Hearts On Fire, Parade, Gelin Abaci, Simon G., Fana and Bridal Bells. Lyle Husar Designs also has a diverse selection of high quality loose stones if you prefer to create your own engagement or wedding ring. Our award-winning Design Studio staff is ready to dazzle you with an elegant and unique creation that defines your love perfectly.
What to Know About Buying a Diamond
The diamond engagement ring is a timeless, exquisite piece that many brides to be have dreamt of for years. The staff at Lyle Husar Designs can educate you on the factors that will influence your purchase. Although larger diamonds sometimes cost more, other factors — such as color, clarity and cut — significantly affect the price of every diamond. Balancing these attributes properly helps you choose the diamond engagement ring that is perfect for your desires, taste and budget.
Every staff member at Lyle Husar Designs is qualified to help you determine the factors that are most important to you. For example, should you choose an emerald cut diamond, you may prefer a stone with near-perfect clarity. If your loved one prefers a classic round stone, you may want to choose a well-cut, near-colorless stone. The staff at Lyle Husar Designs can also help you choose an alternative to the white diamond engagement ring, such as a yellow diamond or sapphire engagement ring.
Let Us Make Your Dreams Come True
Whether you prefer a vintage-style engagement ring, a classic three-stone ring or a modern piece, the staff at Lyle Husar Designs can make your dreams come true. At Lyle Husar Designs, you can find the engagement ring and wedding rings that will symbolize your love forever.
Schedule an appointment in our Brookfield engagement and wedding ring showroom, and discover why we’re the premier jeweler in the Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha region.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Trusted Advisors are here to help. Contact us with questions or to make an appointment to choose your perfect ring.
What you see online is hand selected collection of jewelry, engagement rings and wedding rings that Lyle Husar Designs offers. See the rest in our Brookfield Jewelry Store.